Skip to main content

FAREWELL

Hi everyone!

This is going to be my last post as student. It is the end of ICT subject. It´s time to look back all that I have learned.
I have to say that I have improved my  ICT skills. I was worried at the beginning of this subject because I was´t really good at technologies. Now I am proud of me because I know a lot of things, I am able to use several resources that I will use in my future as a teacher. I consider very important learn ICT as a teacher because nowadays children are getting used to with technologies. It is a good method to catch their attention and to make them an effective learning.

It´s difficult to put the whole subject in a video. First I created a presentation using genial. ly then I record my screen while I explained the presentation with screencast-o-magic. Later on I uploud to youtube. In the presentation I have explained all topics that I have learned. I have tried to show how you can use all the resources, you will see there links and a little explanation about how to used it. I do a review of all pages, resources and tools as: Twitter, Toontastic, Prezi, Pinterest, etc.

I hope you like it and use in the future some of the resources that I show you...

See you soon :)

Here you have my final video:



Presentation


XXXX
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Content Curation Tools

Hi everybody, Today I am going to write about Content curation. Do you know what is this? First of all think for a while...when you are looking on the web about some topic, how many time do you usually spend on it? In my case I have spent a lot of time, but now I know how to do it faster. I have discovered: Content Curation. Nowadays there are a lot of resources that you can find on internet and sometimes you spent many time clicking and clicking. For that reason I started to use Content Curation. First of all you can organize all your resources and also linked to other resources that are very useful. There are different tools to start curating content: Pinterest Pearltrees Symbaloo Listly Scoop.it I have worked with Pinterest because for me is intuitive and easy. Also there you will find resources about all topics. I am going to explain a little more about Pinterest. First of all Pinterest is a web page that serves as a virtual board, you can discover, organiz...

EDUCATIONAL INFOGRAPHICS

Hi mates! Today I would like to show you what an infographic is. As I said in my last post, nowadays we have lots of new tools. Our students must be able to develop many competences and for them is very important to learn strategies to organize and analyze their knowledges. Infographic is a tool to create pictures with your computer. How we can do it? It is so easy, you have many webs where you can do it. It is very interesting because our pupils can create a picture with the most important information of one unit, topic or project. In that case I used the infographic with my first graders. I have created a poster with the most important information that we learnt in the first unit of science. I think that is very striking and attractive for them. Also the can learn how to abstract the most important information of a text. Here I would like to give you tips to create a good one. The infographic must contain: -Title -Body -Explanatory text -Source -Authorship and license No...

AUDIO PROJECT: THE RADIO

Hi everybody, Here I am again! Today I am going to show you a creative project that I have created. I would like to start by explaining what a podcast is and how you can use in your classroom. A podcast is an audio file that you can use to improve the level of english of your students. Also will improve self-confidence with the language grammar. It is useful in all subjects but specially in those related with language. Fist of all I will explain you how to create a podcast. There are several tools and apps where you can create an online podcasting. The one that I used is SoundCloud . There you can make your own playlist. It is very useful and easy. To get started you have to register with your google account, Facebook or email, then you will have your profile where you can organize and personalize. The audio tracks that you record can be share, tagged and categorized as you like it. Where can I record my audio tracks? It is so easy. I have used Audacity . You must download i...